Monday, March 12, 2012

I'm lame, I know...

So after that big 2012 goal list post...I petered out on you guys...I think I took relaxing and socializing too seriously. Haha. In other words, I haven't gotten much done. Ah, the shame. But hopefully not for long. I do have a couple of things I need to share, some small "clean-ups" we did, etc. Hopefully those will be coming soon! I promise! So don't run away on me yet! And spring is fast approaching, which I'm uber excited about! I am so ready for slightly warmer weather...but not too warm...like 60's is perfect :-) And I need to start doing "Inspiration Mondays" again...I like those...even if no one else does. It's my blog, I can do whatever I want! Alright, on that note, peace out ;-) Have a wonderful Monday! And I will be back!


Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment