Friday, October 10, 2014

Happy 2nd Birthday Tobias!!!

***I thought I had posted this earlier on Friday but apparently my internet had different ideas...so this is a day late. But still has the same meaning :-) Enjoy pictures of my little guy throughout his first 2 years of life!***

I can't believe my little boy is 2 years old already!!! Totally insane. It has gone by fast but I have enjoyed every single minute of it. He is such an amazing toddler and I can't wait to see the man he becomes. I'm excited to see what interests him, what sports he might play, activities he'll be involved in and what he chooses as a career (he can already say "agriculture" and "engineer" thanks to his grandpa and great-grandpa). I pray every single day that he grows up to be caring, loving, hard-working, respectful, humble and a God-fearing man. I pray that he learns from his triumphs and failures. That he has a giving heart, one that is compassionate and wants to help those in need not just in our own community but across the world. But I pray mostly that he is able to change the hearts of others to bring glory to God. Because God is the one that brought him into this world and gave him life. This amazing life that we are able to experience with family and friends. Life that we are able to enjoy because of His glory and awesomeness.

"Children are a gift from the Lord; they are a reward from him." -Psalm 127:3



"People were also bringing babies to Jesus for him to place his hands on them. When the disciples saw this, they rebuked them. But Jesus called the children to him and said, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these. Truly I tell you, anyone who will not receive the kingdom of God like a little child will never enter it.'"
-Luke 18:15-17



"See what great love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God!"
-1 John 3:1


"Praise the Lord. Blessed are those who fear the Lord, who find great delight in His commands. Their children will be mighty in the land; the generation of the upright will be blessed."
-Psalm 112:1-2



"Praise the Lord. Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good; His love endures forever."
-Psalm 106: 1


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOBIAS JAMES!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!
- mommy and daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment