Monday, September 26, 2011

Inspiration

So I guess I will just start...


I think I'm gonna make Monday's "Inspiration days"...because Monday's are always hard days to be creative on, so I'm going to force myself!


Lately, I have been thinking about home office spaces a lot. My husband works from home and I would love to someday...so here are some inspiring home office pictures.


(found via here)

(found via here)


(found via here on pinterest)

I would absolutely love to have a blue winged-back chair like this at my desk!

(found via here)

(found via here)

(found via here)

(found via here)

(found via here)

(found via here)

(found via here)

And this last one is my favorite...

(found via here)


Have a beautiful Monday!!!

3 comments:

  1. LOVE the blog. Those pics on the wall are SO cute. I would love to work from home as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love It Kristin! I'm so excited for a new way to stalk you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the the chair in the last one is amazing. looks kinda like the fabric i got to redo my chairs.

    love your blog:)

    xo monica

    ReplyDelete