Friday, October 7, 2011

Fall Laziness

Sorry, I have been lazy lately.  This might be more challenging then I thought to come up with post ideas...I'll think of stuff this weekend and come up with something.  In the mean time...fun announcement (no, I'm not pregnant). My husband got his first deer of the season last weekend! So we now have 25 pounds of ground venison in our freezer :-) And last night we had some delicious venison steaks and roasted red potatoes. Mmmm, it was delicious.  I should have taken a picture.  Of the steaks and potatoes, not the deer.  It is quite an interesting process though. Trey cuts and grinds all of his own meat (so our kitchen gets quite messy).  It's fun to watch  him get so excited about it all.  Wow, total side tangent.  Alright, I hope you all have a wonderful Friday and I promise next time I'll have an actual post. 


Kristin

1 comment:

  1. I just jumped several inches into the air, and had to re-read that several times, though I figured you wouldn't tell me via blog if you were!

    ReplyDelete