Wednesday, October 12, 2011

I'm Clumsy...

Sorry I didn't post yesterday...but I have a good excuse!  I burnt myself.  Seriously.  And it was because I am just ridiculously clumsy.  I was at work and heated up some water in our electric tea kettle.  I made some fake cappuccino stuff and was heading back to my desk when I knocked into some files on my coworkers desk.  I was trying to catch it before it hit the floor, but in doing so, forgot I had a hot cup of liquid in my other hand and spilled it all over my upper right arm.  About an hour later, I ended up going to the ER and found out I have 1st and 2nd degree burns.  Great.  So they gave me some ointment, Vicodin and told me I couldn't go back to work.  So I went home and slept almost all afternoon.  Vicodin really knocks you out!  So here I am now, still slightly on Vicodin, arm all wrapped up (it itches like crazy!) and a little loopy!  But I still have my arm (they didn't cut it off thank goodness...haha) and the doctor said it shouldn't scar.  


I will be back later with a tutorial of something I've always wanted to try!  Hope everyone had a wonderful Tuesday!


Kristin 

No comments:

Post a Comment