Saturday, October 1, 2011

What I'm diggin' at West Elm

I'm sitting here browsing the West Elm website and I thought "why not show the things I'm totally into right now?".  West Elm is one of my favorite stores...and there sadly is not one in Iowa.  If you have not heard of West Elm before, it is part of the William Sonoma/Pottery Barn franchise.  They are more of a contemporary rustic style (right up my alley).  So that is probably why I love them so much...plus everything is pretty reasonably priced. 


So here is what I'm diggin: (you can find all of these at www.westelm.com)


andalusia rug $49-$699 (I really want this rug)

colored cylinder vases $24-$39

dimpled drinkware $16-$32 for a set of 4 (I have a couple of the amber colored ones and love them)

ellery chair $499

figurative owl mug $10

industrial pendant - mercury $99

industrial stool $152 (I wish I had a kitchen island that I could put these at)

metal truss work table $399

modern windsor accent chair $399

organic carved circles duvet $59.99-$89.99 (on sale)

papier mache stag $99 (this would be for my husband...cause I don't want a real deer head in our house)

recycled glass votive holders $4-$5 (I have some of these and love them)

ryder rocking chair $599

sea measuring cups $19

sea measuring spoons $14

stripe duvet cover $59-$89

weathered wood hanging strand $19

If only I had about a $10,000 gift card to West Elm, then everything would be perfect :-) Ah well...a girl can dream, right? 

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!!

Kristin

1 comment:

  1. Mary, you can get a hole of me at rusticmodernlifeblog@gmail.com. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete