Thursday, October 20, 2011

The weekend

Sorry I haven't been posting lately...I need to finish some projects so I can actually post about them! and that is my goal for this weekend...some painting, hanging pictures, some more painting, putting away summer clothes, more painting, spending time with family...and probably more painting. My goal is to get most of the hallway/stairs finished...at least the parts that I can reach...and then to prime, caulk and paint the door and window trim in the kitchen that my husband and dad built. I'm hoping to be a maniac and get it all done on Saturday...so we'll see! I think that's a little optimistic, but I always try to hope for the best :-) or most efficient.  But I'll try to take pictures and post them next week of the (hopefully) finished products. Thanks for being patient!




Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment