Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Fun Girl's Day and Pottery Barn

This past weekend I went on a fun girl's shopping day with my mom, mother-in-law, aunt and cousins-once-removed (those are my mom and aunt's cousins).  We had such a blast.  First we went to a Pottery Barn class...and I was going to take pictures, but sat down on one of their couches and completely forgot.  That was one of the most comfortable couches I have ever sat in. I seriously could have fallen asleep.  At the class, we learned a lot of fun ways to decorate your house for Christmas and how to coordinate Christmas colors with the existing colors in your home.  After the class we ate at the Cheesecake Factory (Delish! Next time you go there, try the Monte Cristo Sandwich...it's soooo goooood!!!!!).  And then we did some random shopping after that.  By the end of the day, we were all shopped out...but we were happy :-)  So, since the main event of the day was the Pottery Barn class...I thought I would share some of their Thanksgiving and Christmas products that I absolutely loved...and just a warning...there's a lot here (so might be a little slow when looking through). They have some pretty cool holiday decor!!!


Mini Indian Corn Vase Filler (I have some of these and love them)
Ornament Hook (I actually have these and LOVE them)
Etched Champagne Mercury Glass Cachepot (I actually bought one of these and love it)
Sugared Cranberry Vase Filler (I have the non-sugared ones and use them a lot!)
Rattan Reindeer (I bought the smallest one of these and absolutely love him!)
Stag Bottle Stopper (Trey got this as a gift and it's pretty awesome)
Wine Bottle Accessories (Wouldn't these be the cutest hostess gifts to go along with a bottle of wine?!? Love them!)

Well, I hope you had fun looking through Pottery Barn's amazing products! Maybe you'll get some good Christmas gift ideas :-) Have a wonderful Tuesday!

Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment