Friday, November 4, 2011

Halloween Bash

Trey and I hosted a Halloween costume party for our churches "young married couples Lifegroups". And it was a blast.  The costumes were awesome. The food was awesome. And the company was awesome. We had so much fun. Here a some pictures of the fun costumes:
 Amy Winehouse, Rambo, and a character from "The Game Wars" (sorry Ashley, I can't remember!)
 A scary vampire and Rambo
 A fertility goddess (fitting since she's pregnant...very clever!) and a ninja
 Peter Pan (or Larry...if you looked at his name tag) and Tinkerbell
 A farmer, a fighting knight, a 50's girl and a little dragon (so cute!)
 A baby and Friar Tuck (he even shaved off the top of his hair! that's dedication)
 A Scottish Miss and Mister (sorry Jen, I can't remember the actual names...) still impressed that he wore an actual kilt...kudos.
 A mail man, a referee and a puppy (so cute!)

And sorry to everyone I did not get pictures of! I should have started taking them sooner. But if you have any, please send them to me and I'll add them in. 

And here are some of our fun decorations:
The buffet table set for plates, silverware, napkins and name tags
 The table with some of the food on it...covered in potions, a brain (a sponge), feathered tree, glittered skull and some eye balls (small onions that I drew blood-shot eyes on)
 Some cheese cloth we used to look like hanging cobwebs
Grapes I peeled to and put in some water with food coloring to look like eyes 
 Sponges that I ripped apart and put in water with food coloring to look like small brains
The awesome pumpkin that my dad carved and then stuck some small sticky mice in...I think this is my favorite detail :-)

All in all, it was a blast! Thanks everyone for making all the preparation so worth it! 

Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment