Thursday, November 17, 2011

Christmas Crafts

I have definitely been in the Christmas mood lately.  I so badly want to decorate my house for Christmas but I am holding off until Thanksgiving.  But I guarantee I will be watching lots of Christmas movies in the mean time :-)


One of my goals this year is to get started on my Christmas crafts and gift shopping early.  So far it's working out!  I have half of my shopping done and did a major craft already (I'll share that one later).  So now I thought I would share the other crafts and goodies I would like make before December 25th. 


Delish holiday inspired foods: (I seem to be enamored with peppermint...)


Holiday Pretzel Kisses (My mom makes a version very similar to this...except she uses round pretzels and melted white almond bark with an m&m in the middle - absolutely love them!)
Cookie Cutter Fudge (this would be a great gift idea)

Gift wrapping ideas:


Christmas craft ideas:


Christmas decor ideas:

Branch with Hanging Ornaments (my idea is similar to this and this is the closest picture I could find...since we don't have a fireplace mantle to hang our stockings, I want to hang a branch with our stockings and some fun ornaments on it...and then hang the branch somewhere...not sure where yet...)

Well there you have it. Hopefully I can get a few of these done this weekend and then I will share! And tomorrow I plan on sharing the one craft that I've already done...Have a wonderful Thursday!

Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment