Thursday, November 3, 2011

Book Worm

Sorry I have not posted anything lately...still getting used to the whole blogging thing.  But I thought I could still post about what I'm doing...which isn't exactly exciting...but, eh, that's life.  So lately I've been reading books.  Fun books that I don't have to take a test on later, which has been a nice switch since getting done with school. The problem is, now that I actually enjoy the books I'm reading it's hard to put them down.  I'll read until about 1 am in the morning...and then have to get up for work...bad idea. Makes me super tired and normally late. Anywho (side tracking here...) the book I'm reading now is "The Help".  
I had a friend recommend it a while back and then the movie came out and it looked a-mazing! My mom and sister saw the movie and loved it! So I decided to read the book first and then I'll watch the movie. And let me tell you, the book is outstanding. Seriously. Kathryn Stockett is a genius. It is so emotional and interesting. It is such a different perspective of the 60's. I'm about 2/3 of the way through and cannot wait to finish. So if anyone has been looking for something to read lately, definitely pick this up. 


That's all the exciting stuff I have for now :-) Have a wonderful Thursday!


Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment