Friday, December 9, 2011

Christmas Nesting

Lately I have been sprucing up my house for the Christmas season.  We have all of our shopping done, I'm almost finished wrapping everything and we only have about 4 more Christmas parties to go to :-)  Now I can sit on the couch with a nice hot cup of cocoa and watch "White Christmas" with my favorite, Bing Crosby. 


Finally got the tree skirt under the tree. And yes, we have a fake tree.
Makes me feel better when our cat tries to climb the tree.

Isn't it pretty? My sister made the tree skirt last year :-)

Walter trying to help.

He knows he's going to be in trouble soon...he's not suppose to be under the tree.

Our console table by the front entry. There's Mr. Clause! I added glitter to
make him sparkle. I'll show a better picture sometime soon.

Our living room (I'm standing right next to the console table). I need to wash our rug and get that back under the couch. And I need to fix the bench cushion...

Walter over-seeing my picture taking skills.

One of my favorite ornaments. It's so sparkly!

Since we don't have a fireplace I have a hard time trying to figure out where to hang our stockings...

Enter 3M hooks...they seem to do a decent job. Trey's ornament, a reindeer.
Very fitting.

My ornament, a silver leaf. I'm not sure what kind of tree it's from though...
...sorry Ashley!

Our presents finally under the tree.
I hope you're able to enjoy the Christmas season this year! Make sure to take time to sit down and relax with a hot cup of cocoa and a good Christmas movie :-)


Kristin

2 comments:

  1. everything looks amazing!

    good job

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey There!
    I've enjoyed snooping around your blog =0)I look forward to the Project How-To section. We are buying and redoing a house, so I expect this will be a great help to us! Your house looks amazing! Can't wit to see it in person.

    ReplyDelete