Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Christmas Wish List

I always love hearing what people have asked for, for Christmas (is that proper English?)...so I thought I would share what I'm giddy about this holiday season. My wish list:


Yes, a nook. I am joining the ever growing
population of electronic readers. Sue me.
via barnes and noble.
Bath hardware. If you've used my bathroom,
you know why :-)
via west elm.
Mason jar glasses...because they are just
awesome and fun to drink out of!
via pottery barn.
The Dick Van Dyke Show - seriously, who does
not love Dick Van Dyke?!?
via amazon.

















Michael Buble Christmas cd. I just totally love
his voice. Reminds me of Frank Sinatra.
via amazon.

Eco Chic Home. Hopefully it's good. I've
never actually seen it before...
via amazon.














Winter Coat - it's about time I got a new one...
I've had my old one for a long time.
via l.l. bean.






Country Living Storage Style book -
the cover says it all.
via amazon.














The Help movie - I've read the book and
loved it!
via amazon.




Modern Family Season 2
- one of the best shows ever!
via amazon.



















Water Color World Map. The colors are soooo pretty!
via poppy and pine cone etsy shop.
Good ole Martha Stewart. Can never go wrong
giving me something from M.S.
via amazon.
Aren't these just the coolest measuring cups ever?!?
via west elm.

Tom's Shoes - I've always wanted a pair of these
via toms shoes.
Pottery Barn bedrooms - love it!
via amazon.
Pottery Barn Home - again, love it!
via amazon.
There you have it. My wish list. What are you wishing for this Christmas season? Anything special or out of the ordinary? Or maybe something totally silly...please, do share! 


Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment