Monday, December 5, 2011

Thankful Turkey Day

Obviously I'm a little bit behind, but I still thought I would share a bit of our Thanksgiving day.


We started off at my parents house, where my mom's parents and some of my aunts, uncles and cousins were celebrating with us.  And lots of delicious food. Oh, and a lovely squirrel (yes grandma Shirley, this one is for you).


A squirrel sitting on my parent's porch. Grandma's best friend :-) Heehee

The "kids" table...do 20-somethings count?

The "adult" table...

Grandma talking with my uncle Mike.

Watching the parade.

Some goodies we could snack on. Ginger snaps are my favorite!

My uncle Jeff and my grandpa.

My grandpa and I ready for some turkey!

Uncle Jeff and I...with grandpa photo-bombing in the background :-)

Our meal!!! It looks sooooo good! Thanks Mom! and Grandma!


Next, we went to Trey's parents house and celebrated with more delicious food and a crazy Ravens vs. 49-ers football game! (the coaches of both those teams are brothers...so that was fun to watch).


Trey had to work a little bit. Thank goodness he can take his work just about anywhere.
It's a blessing and a curse.

The table set, almost ready for our meal!

Trey's parents :-) The meal was delish, thanks T and T!

The humongo turkey...hmmmmmm!

Travis, all ready to eat.

Happy Thanksgiving! Now let's watch the Ravens kick some 49-er's...well you know what I mean :-)

Trey and Travis pumped for the game!

Amanda surrounded by the dogs :-) She was a good sport, they can get kind of crazy. Especially with us screaming at the tv :-)  And they both look deranged with their eyes glowing...
There you have it! Our fun-filled, food packed Thanksgiving day :-) We had such a blast with everyone! I wish we could get together more often.  Love you all! Happy Thanksgiving!


Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment