Monday, December 12, 2011

Monday Inspiration - bathrooms...and some Deer

First off...I just have to brag on my husband a bit. He got his first buck this weekend. 
Sorry if you don't like pictures of dead deer...but I had to show it. He actually does all of the cutting and processing himself, so we had a dead deer hanging up in our back yard this weekend. I just don't look at it. And now, we have a lot more venison in our freezer! I'm so excited :-) Good job Trey!!!


And now onto other things...


It's been a while since I've done one of these...an inspiration day. Today's is bathrooms. It is so much fun to walk into an awesome bathroom...so peaceful and relaxing, like a spa.  So here are some fun bathrooms that will hopefully inspire you to design one yourself, d.i.y. a current bathroom, redecorate, or give yourself a pat-on-the-back for already having a beautiful spa-like bathroom :-)


This is Layla and Kevin's at The Lettered Cottage. I love the transformation!
Awesome bathroom from this virtual house tour.
Bathroom from this virtual house tour.
via Pinterest (sorry it's fuzzy).
via Pottery Barn.
via Pinterest.
via Pinterest.
via Pinterest.
via Pinterest.
via Pinterest.
via Pinterest.
One of my favorites. I imagine this as a kids bathroom. And instead
of a window, it would be a mirror. 
via Pinterest.
Best. Bathroom. Ever. I don't think I would ever leave. via Pinterest.
Well, there you have it! Hope you're able to get some good ideas :-) Have a marvelous Monday!


Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment