Thursday, December 22, 2011

Easy Made Fudge

This is seriously the easiest, most delicious fudge you will ever make. Not joking. I am doing it peanut butter style, but you don't have to if you don't want to (Lars...just sayin). 


First, you will need:
Baker's Semi-Sweet baking chocolate - 8 squares
Sweetened Condensed Milk (8 oz can...I think)
2 tsp (and that's teaspoons...not tablespoons...yeah, made that mistake only once)
Peanut Butter (optional...but definitely recommended)
A microwave-safe bowl
An 8 x 8 pan
Aluminum foil


Ingredients...yummers.
First, you need need to cover your 8 x 8 pan in aluminum foil. Set it aside for later.


Next, put all of the 8 chocolate squares and the whole can of sweetened condensed milk in the microwavable bowl. Heat in the microwave for about 2 minutes. Stir well. Then heat again for about another minute.


Stir the heated chocolate and milk until it gets very smooth. Then add the 2 teaspoons of vanilla in. Stir vanilla very thoroughly into the chocolate mixture.


Now add your big heapin spoonfuls of peanut butter...I normally add about 3 (or other flavoring...I've added peppermint chips before). Stir peanut butter in thoroughly. 


Once everything is stirred, pour into your foil covered pan. 


And voila! Fudge! You'll have to let it cool in the fridge for about 2 hours. Then you can lift it out of the pan with the foil, peel the foil off and cut it into bite size pieces. It is oh so good!



I hope you enjoy!!! Have a wonderful Christmas Eve Eve!


Kristin

2 comments:

  1. Ah Kristin! This looks heavenly! Can't wait to try it! I'm thinking this is what I'm going to do as soon as o finish White Christmas =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kimmy, White Christmas is one of my all time favorite movies! Next time I see you, we should watch it together :-) I hope you and Josh have a wonderful Christmas! Love you sweetie!

    ReplyDelete